Reviva– Luxury Garment Care was established to make people’s life easier. We at Reviva exercise utmost care in processing articles entrusted to us and use only processes that are best suited to the nature and condition of each individual article. We follow worldwide industry standards for our cleaning methods and pricing. Extreme caution is undertaken in handling to ensure that garments will not be misplaced. Reviva uses all reasonable efforts to ensure high quality service. Reviva’s mentioned commitments are subject to the terms and conditions enumerated below. Reviva reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions as the need arises and in accordance to industry standards and practices.
A. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Reviva shall not be liable for the following:
1. Inherent weakness or defect in materials or workmanship that are not readily apparent prior to processing.
2. Any damage due to improper care instructions or illegible care instructions found in the article itself.
3. Pre-existing damage to garments. Note that items with pre-existing damage or have issues about colorfastness, or age or weakness of the fabric, may be processed at our discretion. However, we have the right to refuse the acceptance of these garments for cleaning at any time.
4. Loss of garments unless Reviva is proven to be responsible for the lost
5. Damage to or loss of items not suitable for washing/cleaning such as money, jewelry, pens, and the like. Reviva is not responsible in checking items that may be left behind the pockets of garments.
6. Loss of color, shrinkage, or damage to garments which are vintage or purposely distressed (i.e. jeans or shirts that are designed to appear vintage). These garments are vulnerable to the mentioned changes as washed over the period of time.
7. Given the delicate nature of some leathers and suedes, all leather and suede garments are cleaned entirely at your own risk, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage or fading as a result of the dry-cleaning process.
B. PRICING AND TURN AROUND
1. Prices are indicated in the Price Board and flyer in every store. Reviva reserves the right to adjust these prices without prior notice. Reviva also reserves the right to adjust pricing on specialty garments with intricate detailing, beadwork, . Our Garment Care Specialist will assess the final price upon inspection of the garment.
2. Reviva will endeavor to ensure that items shall be available for pick-up after:
Class A: Suits/ Trousers/ Vest/ Polo/Barong/Jackets and the like – 4 to 5 days
Class B: Wedding Gown/ Gown/. Dress – 7 to 10 days
Reviva reserves the right to adjust the due date of the items during the processing for reasons of re-processing or long period of pre-treatment to the stains present in the garments.
3. Rush service is 2 to 3 days depending on each shop’s load for the day. Reviva does not guarantee accuracy of turnaround time and assume no responsibility for any damages that may occur due to a delay in service.
4. All invoices must be paid on collection of garments or as otherwise directed by us and we reserve the right to retain your goods until payment in full is received.
C. HANDLING GARMENTS
Reviva Shops are installed with surveillance cameras that record operations and serve as proof of garments received. In any claims, customers will be invited to check the specific footage and submit the latter of investigation. Reviva reserves the right to perform all necessary processes which may include tagging and marking to ensure garments are washed properly, efficiently, and securely.
Reviva will process every garment we accept safely and will try its best to remove stains. If it is our professional opinion that stain removal will be unsafe, or will compromise our safe cleaning guarantee, stain removal efforts will cease.
To protect your garments, Reviva follows the Care Label instructions on each item. Reviva shall not be liable for garments without any care label affixed to the garment. Your items will be cleaned according to the care label, unless specified by you. If there are no care labels, your item will be cleaned according to our experience.
The customer warrants that they will not give Reviva any item contaminated with solvents, chemicals, or cleaning products. Further, no garment shall contain solid animal or human feces. The customer shall be responsible for any and all damages these may cause to the clothing of other customers, the cleaning of machines, or any other property of Reviva and its customers.
E. WASHING PREFERENCES AND SUITABILITY FOR WASHING
Reviva reserves the right to apply a specific processing to an item where deemed suitable. The customer must inform Reviva if he/she wants the garments to be washed in a way outside of, or different from the usual service. However, this may be subject to a special pricing. Reviva must be informed of allergies to certain soaps or chemicals. However, because of previous washing cycles using the machines, Reviva cannot guarantee that the garments will not be mixed together with the soaps and chemicals and may cause allergic reaction.
F. PICK-UP AND PAYMENT
1. An Order ID is issued upon deposits of garments for service. This Order ID shall be presented upon pick up of garments. If the Order ID is not available, the customer is required to present a valid proof of identification such as any current government-issued i.d.
Reviva will release the items to any holder of this Service Order and shall not be liable for damages arising from a release to an unauthorized person, unless there was prior advice not to release to any person other than that named in the Service Order.
2. Garments unclaimed after 30 days from the original pick-up date shall be charged a storage fee of 25% of the total service price. Failure to claim after 90 days from the original pick-up date authorizes Reviva to dispose the items in a way it deems fit.
3. However, Services not paid for within 30 days from the original pick-up date will be considered as abandoned and items shall be disposed of accordingly.
G. COMPLAINTS AND QUALITY GUARANTEE
1. If the customer is not satisfied with the services of Reviva, or should any of the items be missing or there is damage to the items, the customer must inform the shop official number or email address where service is done within 48 hours after the actual pick-up date and time. A complaint form must be duly accomplished for this purpose so that proper action can be taken.
2. Any complaints that can be remedied by reprocessing will be reprocessed at no charge as long as the items complained of are received unworn/unused by the customer.
3. If it determined that a refund is appropriate, a Quality Incident Report must be filed by the customer and all claims shall be processed in accordance with the section in CLAIMS.
Missing or damaged garments must be reported to Reviva within 48 hours of delivery or pick-up. Failure to report within 48 hours relieves Reviva of whatever liability for any lost or damaged item. Should loss or damage to garments be proven to be a result of negligence of Reviva, the customer shall be entitled to compensation. For a uniform policy with customers, Suds will refund or issue a credit for the value of the garment as specified in the Fair Claims Guide for Customer Textile Products by the International Fabricare Institute. This guide considers the average life of the garment, depreciation for the age of the item, and the current replacement cost, but does not account for the sentimental value of the item. If the customer is unable to document the age of the garment, Reviva reserves the right to limit the maximum age of any garment to one year. If no current replacement cost is available, Reviva reserves the right to use the replacement cost of a comparable item current available.
I. PHOTOS AND SHARING
Reviva reserves the right to capture photos of the items before and after the process. Captured photos can be also uploaded to the store official page or store website or in any third-party publication. The photos may be used in publicity and marketing purposes to promote the service.
J. DATA PRIVACY
Reviva may process or collect personal data about the customer. Such data include, but is not limited to the information provided in this Terms and Conditions and any changes thereto, other appropriate personal data about the customer such as home address, email addresses and other contact information and any other information that might be deemed appropriate by the Reviva. By signing this Terms and Conditions, the customer gives explicit consent to Reviva to process any such personal data. The customer also gives explicit consent to Reviva to use the gathered data for marketing purposes.
Providing us with correct and up to date personal information allows us to better serve you by (1) contacting you about any issues which may arise during the handling of your garments; (2) mailing to you special promotional materials; and (3) processing your credit card payments.
K. VENUE AND CHOICE OF LAW
Any suit involving any dispute arising between Reviva and the customer shall be brought before the Courts of the City of Makati to the exclusion of all other courts. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Philippines.